4.25.2010

End of an Era

I'm beginning to think that I might just need to make a new blog with the gmail address that I know. I will let yall know if i do.

This is the end of an era for me... And it's a very sad/happy time. Today was my last Sunday at work, and I was holding back tears all morning long. I really really loved my job and the people I worked with, especially Kelly. We have become extremely close over the past year, and I'm going to be sad to not get to walk into the office every other day and discuss life with her. I know that the decision I made is the right one, and I look forward to what God has in store for me in the future, it was still hard to say goodbye and leave such a good thing.

My roommate is moving back to little rock in a little over a week. While we have had our rough moments, I absolutely could have not gotten through this past year without her. She was always there to go get coffee or icecream with when I was having a particularly rough day. She dealt with all of my weird quirks, and we have had so many amazing late night conversations on God and just life in general. I will miss her so much when she leaves.

As graduation nears, I realize that I'm at a place in my life I never dreamed I would be. I am happy and content. I look forward to the plans God has for me in the future, but i am enjoying the present. I know that where I am is exactly where God has placed me and that there is so much to look forward to in the future. The door is wide open for me to follow my dreams, wherever they may lead me. I'm excited to see where my mission field may lay... I want to make a difference and lead others to Christ in any way I can. I would never be at this place in my life if I hadn't gone through the trials that I've faced this past year. Some days are still filled with tears, and the ever present pain in my leg is a very physical reminder of where I have been, but God is refining me through the fire. Praise the Lord His love endures forever.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment