7.26.2011

Where I've been lately

  • I packed up my childhood bedroom (sort of) and moved into my new place in Rogers.  We've spent the last week unpacking and getting everything arranged and decorated.  Saturday, my parents left to head back home, and since then I've been trying to get adjusted to life in a new city on my own.  

  • My mom took me to NYC to celebrate graduating with my masters degree (pictures to come soon).

  • I signed my first teaching contract, as well as became the new cheerleading coach for the JV team at BHS!  I'm beyond excited!  Now I'm working on getting my coaching endorsement, and getting my girls ready for football and competition season!

  • I'm trying to get back into the routine of working out since I've taken a long hiatus while I was at my parents house.  Nothing is worse than having to slowly build back up!

  • Started a new Bible study at Crosschurch with Tressa last night, and love it so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment