7.17.2011

10 Reasons Why I'm a Crappy Blogger

10.  I don't blog regularly.  I don't even blog semi-regularly.  My creativeness comes and goes in spurts.  Sorry.  Wait, I'm not sorry.

9.  I DO NOT like taking pictures of random every day occurrences i.e my cup of coffee, my outfit, what I ate for lunch....   I know pictures make blogs more interesting to read.  Pictures like that make me nuts.

8.  I don't have a kid.  Enough said.

7.  I don't like writing about the everyday humdum of my life, nor do I think you would be interested in the everyday humdum of my life.

6.  I make up words like "humdum".

5.  I don't like knowing people read my blog.  It makes me incredibly nervous.

4.  I don't shamelessly promote myself on top blog websites, facebook (ok, occasionally) or any of those other social devices.  (Wait... I probably WILL promote this one because I think it's genius... ha ha)

3.  I'm not incredibly in to myself.  Sometimes you have to be that way to be a good blogger.  I don't consider myself a celebrity, nor do I need "followers".  Which is probably good because I have umm... like 10.

2.  I'm not planning a wedding so you won't find weekly "wedding planning" posts on here.  Sorry.  Go check out theknot.com.  Or wait... just get on facebook people seem to think we love reading statuses about the florist they chose, the rings they picked out, or where they're honeymooning.

1.  I'm not vintage, nor do I like vintage.  I like the feeling of ripping a tag off of a shirt and can't stand the way old things smell.  My condo is very modern.  I will never understand the thrill of searching a vintage store for hours.  Do I appreciate the past and it's culture?  Yes.  Am I vintage?  No.  Nor do I understand it's growing popularity among bloggers, but for those of you who do/are.... good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment