5.15.2010

Where have I been?

Well let's see what have I been up to besides causing a little trouble?

  • I have been babysitting the most precious kids, and realizing that I will definitely be waiting SEVERAL years before having them.
  • I have been shadowing at Fayetteville High School and realizing what a sheltered environment I come from.
  • I have been spending lots of time with my roommate/ bestfriend/should be sister Tressa.
  • I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my furniture.
  • I have been spending time with one person in particular.
  • I have collapsed on my bed from exhaustion just about every day.
  • I have decided to not live my life in such a way that I am constantly fearful of making someone mad.
  • I have decided that it's not possible to not have at least one enemy.
  • I have decided that as long as you have enough friends the enemies don't count.
  • I've realized that life is too short to not enjoy every single day for what it has to offer.
  • I've given up on making plans because they never work.
  • I'm dreading summer classes this summer.
  • I'm happy. Yes..... very very happy.
  • I'm learning to see the good in every person yet not be oblivious to the bad. And realizing that some people you just don't want to be friends with.
  • I'm content.
  • I'm tired.

Beautiful oblivion.... that's what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment