12.15.2009

Finish

As of yesterday at 11:00 I am officially done with my fall semester. What a relief. This semester has been, by far, one of the most challenging, yet amazing semesters of my college career. I feel like I have really been stretched and in the end, have come out a changed person. A little of that might have been because of the classes I took, but I feel a lot of it has to do with how much my life has changed. Who I am has changed. For the better. Yes, much better. I feel like for once, I am finally getting a grasp on who I am as a person, and what I want out of life. Ok, maybe I'm not exactly sure where I'll be next year this time, but I know the ride will have been well worth it. God has an amazing way of bringing you to your knees, but it is during those moments that such sweet truth pours into your heart and soul. I have learned more about God this semester than I have in a long time. Never again will I sacrifice my relationship with Him for things of this world. I can't wait to see what God has in store. I know it won't be easy, but it will be worth it.
As for winter break, I look forward to hanging out with my family, spending much needed time with old friends, meeting Miss Greenlee Elizabeth Colclasure ( who is due to arrive tomorrow!), and doing lots of reading. Oh and there is still that one online class I have to finish. :( But for the most part I hope to rest and relax and let God speak to me through the calm before the storm of next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment