9.04.2009

Crazy Love

I feel so thankful to have the incredible friends that I have. Truly, they are my strength. It's amazing how magnificent God truly is. I hate that He had to bring me to my knees to see that, but I'm so glad He did.
An AMAZING let me tell you, AMAZING woman of God is disciplining me this semester and I am so excited. She has so much knowledge, and has experienced basically the exact same thing I am going through right now. God is so good. I really admire her and look up to her. So we are starting a book called "Crazy Love". Have any of y'all read it?? What did you think? Also, she is teaching me how to study the bible inductively. I am so excited! I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to things like that, but who cares?? God loves me. Ha ha

On another note, I am so excited for this weekend because my parents, my sister, and I are taking a mini vacation. I can't wait! It will be really nice to just get away for a couple of days...

Well that's all I have for now. Off to school I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment