8.09.2011

Exhausted


I've been spending so many hours up at the school getting everything just right for my students that I am flat out exhausted! I can't wait for a day to sleep in! Haha. With cheer practice this weekend, that might be a long ways away :(. At least I LOVE what I do!

Since all my energy as gone into planning science lessons (and as interesting as that can be) I'll just leave yall with a few iPhone pics of my week so far.



My sweet friend Stephanie sent me an awesome surprise for my new classroom! I love anything scentsy, and so she sent me the teacher warmer with some incredible scents! I'm so excited to use it(not to mention it will really come in handy with those smelly teenage boys! Ha!)




Anyone else sick of summer and this horrible heat wave we've had lately? Me too. I'm ready for fall and Razorback football season!



There's a TCBY within walking distance from my condo and to say I'm obsessed would be an understatement! At least it has probiotics in it, right?



I went on a walk last night and saw a baby bunny! It was precious and I really wanted to catch it, but I resisted.



My sweet niece and her crazy morning hair! Haha. What would I do without my iPhone to receive pictures and videos of this precious thing everyday??

No comments:

Post a Comment